These eyes have seen a nuclear blast and it’s been the last thing they’ve seen. After the image of that bright flash of light, there has been nothing. The girl lived in Hiroshima when filthy war criminals that slowly fry in hell now threw an atomic bomb on the civilians there. The photo was taken in 1963 so the girl lived with her corneas burned for at least 18 years. The author of the photo is Swedish photographer Christer Strömholm.
In seven-tenths of a millisecond after the explosion, up to the distance of 60 miles, light from a 1 Megaton nuclear bomb is 30 times brighter than the Sun. Light this strong would cause instant, severe burns to the retinas. At a distance of up to 6 miles, the heat wave would cause melting of the eyeballs and 3rd degree burns.
What People Searched For To Land Here:
- eyes that have seen a nuclear blast
- www veri xxx big bome pics com
- best gore site japanese girl pic
- xxx big blast woman and boy photo
- paper bag Japanese asphyxiation
- photos xxx bomb chinese
- sex photos xxxburn nude
- the nurn/xxx
- www 3x photoes bagd bd com
- www bd rot poteo xxx sexy com