On April 24, 1915 Ottoman Turks, as part of their quest to establish the Religion of Peace as the dominant religion in the world, rounded up tens of thousands of Armenian men and executed them on the spot. Women, children and the elderly were forcibly deported by the hundreds of thousands to Cecilia and Syria – a treacherous journey across the mountains that claimed countless lives.
Within nine months, the Turks directly executed more than 600,000 Armenians. Additional 400,000+ perished during the deportation process south into Mesopotamia. To strip the first Christian state in the world of its Christian past, remaining 200,000 Armenians were forcibly converted to Islam.
Remember that the Khazars, the tribe of cutthroats who sometimes in the 9th century converted to Judaism and today refer to themselves widely as the Jews, came from what is the present day Turkey. You may have noticed that there is a strong sense of loyalty to the lands from whence these fake Jews came. After Israel, Turkey is the most avid abuser of human rights and committer of large scale genocides, yet you have never nor ever will hear of any sanctions imposed upon the country by the UN or any other Zio controlled institution of evil.
Today marks the 98th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide. It is sad that almost a century later, justice for the massacre of 1.5 Million Armenians has still not been served. And not only that – Armenian Genocide is cleverly left out of the curriculum of schools so most people have no idea such atrocities took place in the early 20th century. Teachers and media are too busy brainwashing the populace with fabricated stories about alleged Holocaust while justice for the victims of Israel friendly Turks remains denied.
Armenian Genocide Facts
- Between 1915 and 1923, the Armenian Genocide resulted in the death of over two million Armenians as well as Greeks and Assyrians
- Nearly half million Armenians who survived the systematic extermination by the Ottoman Turks were expelled from homes and forced to settle in foreign countries
- The Armenian Genocide resulted in the near annihilation of a people and as such has no match in modern history
- The Republic of Turkey, the successor state to the Ottoman Empire under which the Genocide was committed adamantly denies the Armenian Genocide
- In order to keep the populace ignorant to the facts and their agenda on course, The Republic of Turkey adopted the Jew approach by introducing the laws such as Article 301 which have led to the prosecution of countless writers and human rights advocates for acknowledging the historical facts of the Armenian Genocide – same as the Jews do with historians and researchers who publish actual findings, instead of sticking with pre scripted outcomes they are expected to acknowledge regardless of what conclusion their research draws
- The International Association of Genocide Scholars has repeatedly affirmed that the massacres of Armenians by the Ottoman Turks between 1915 and 1923 constitute genocide
- Canada, despite being a Zionist puppet, is one of the 20 countries that recognized and condemned the Armenian Genocide. The first country in the world to do so was Uruguay in 1965 – maximum props to the uli land. USA is too far up the Israel’s ass to be on the list.
Twenty Voices is a 2003 documentary by Araz Artinian in which survivors of the Armenian Genocide recount their experiences:
Gallery of Photos
Black and white photos below were taken during the Armenian Genocide and show the suffering the Armenian people were put through. We must never forget but most of all, we must never forgive:
What People Searched For To Land Here:
- woman being decapitated
- girl being beheaded
- woman getting decapitated
- women getting decapitated
- :decapitated bestgore
- severed heads armenian genocide