I don’t know if it’s just me, but I find “Tipitapa” the coolest sounding geography related name ever. Just listen to the difference:
- I’m from Edmonton
- I’m from Tipitapa
Fuck yeah! They have the coolest names for places in Latin America.
The machete attack in this video took place in… well… Tapitapa, Nicaragua. A man identified by his nickname of “Moronguero” received at least 4 slashes, including a deep gash in the skull that exposed his brain. He was taken to Antonio Elenin Fonseca Hospital for an emergency surgery but despite efforts to save his life, the victim succumbed.
The suspected attacker is a man known as “El Pancho”. He’s suspected of trying to rob the defenceless Moronguero but the latter refused to give his stuff up and got chopped up.
Props to Best Gore member MajinBuu609 for the translation from Spanish. I would love to be from Tipitapa, but I’m not too fond of machete wielding robbers:
What People Searched For To Land Here:
- best gore man killer street
- video de machete del 2013 03 23
- machete attack march 23 2013
- machete attack 3/23/13
- machete attack 23rd march 2013
- machete attack 23/3/13 guys in cars
- machete attack 23-03-2013
- machete attack 23 march 2013
- machete attack 23 3 13 Tipitapa Nicaragua
- machete attack 03 23 2013