The saddest part about this photo is the realization that when a Jew sees it, he rubs his hands together and laughs to himself with: “Yes, yes… another country that did not voluntarily submit to our enslavement is getting destroyed from within thanks to our doing…”
How do you fight a war against an opponent who does not share your country’s heritage and has thus no desire to preserve your country’s past? That is the question brave soldiers of Syrian president Bashar al-Assad are faced with. How do you protect your people from onslaught of foreign mercenaries financed and armed by Zionist war mongers who want to see you and your country in ruin?
The process of country de-stabilization is generally pretty simple:
- Identify troublemakers and offer them financial compensation they’d never dreamed off in exchange for continuing to stir trouble, only unified and organzied
- Use propaganda to “Manufacture a Protest Movement”
- Arm your agents who act as protesters and have them open fire at police and government officials and continue doing it until the pot spills over and reaction is provoked
- Jew media and Jew sock puppets known as western government will scream outrage
- Sheeple fall for it and start demanding action against oppressive foreign government that cracks down on peaceful protesters
- Money and weapons flow in to fund more protests, recruit more trouble makers and before you know it. The country is thrown into a full-blown Civil War
- Jew rubs his hands together and laughs: “vey, stupid goyim will never figure it out…“
Entire battalions of Al-Nusra and ISIS operating in Syria are composed of foreign mercenaries. While the Assad Government is trying to protect everyone, including Secular Sunnis, Shias, Christians, Alawites, Kurds, Druze and other groups from being genocided by the homicidal evil “Rebels”, the latter stop at nothing to genocide anyone and everyone who doesn’t subscribe to their reign of terror and fear.
The outcome of their reign of terror and fear, sponsored by yours and my tax dollars can be seen in the photo above. In just a few years, the “rebels” managed to transform Syria from a peaceful, secular country with incredible history into a wrecked wasteland. These were once homes. This was once a pretty neighborhood. And then mercenaries came and look what happened.
What People Searched For To Land Here:
- bestgore 2014
- Xplicit Pussy Racketearing pics