A high school wrestling event held in the town of Madison in South Dakota took on a wicked twist when a light fixture fell from the rafters directly on top of young wrestler on the mat. The annual wrestling event which is called “Madison Square Garden” only shares the name with the famous venue in New York, it does not take place there. South Dakotans put on a great show at their Madison Square Garden event, complete with loud music, dimmed lights, glow stick and falling light fixtures. Take that, Manhattan!
Michael McComish, senior wrestler for the Madison Bulldogs from South Dakota later tweeted that he was OK with only a gash on his forehead that required stitches. He also tweeted a picture of the aftermath. This is actual wrestling – an ancient combat sport, not the gay parade of roid tagging jocks.
Crazy shit right there. Props to Best Gore member leelord337 for the video: