At around 2:20pm on Friday, February 24, 2012 a man committed suicide by throwing himself in front of a train in the neighborhood of Ilha do Bispo (Bishop Island) in Joao Pessoa, Brazil.
The victim was identified as 32 year old Airton Magno de Sousa Christmas. Why he committed suicide is not known. According to the trainmaster and his assistant, the victim threw himself under the running train on his own. There was no other person in the vicinity.
What People Searched For To Land Here:
- tom pryce body
- person run over by train
- how to commit suicide by train
- people ran over by trains
- suicide in front of train
- man throws himself in front of train
- pictures of people cut in half
- man gets ran over by train
- guy cut in half by train
- man cut by train