Best Gore Member Has Run-in with Rogue Sparkler

Today’s edition of Best Gore Members Rock is brought to you by Best Gore member, @bluntman89, who had an unfortunate run-in with sparkler he believed to be a dud. In his own words: last forth of July I was lighting off fireworks with my son and some buddies. We had a quarter stick a bunch … Continue reading “Best Gore Member Has Run-in with Rogue Sparkler”

Bloated Corpse Found Hanging from Tree in Kalimantan, Indonesia

On December 28, 2015, at around 6pm, a bloated corpse of a man in his 50’s hanging by his neck from a tree was found in a brush in District Village Nipah, Kalimantan Indonesia. The extent of stiffness and the oozing of bodily fluids suggested that the man had been dead for approximately 4 days. … Continue reading “Bloated Corpse Found Hanging from Tree in Kalimantan, Indonesia”

Teenager’s Hand Destroyed by High Tension Electrical Wires

Sick images here showcasing the result of a sixteen year old boy who had touched high tension wires. The photos show the initial burns, swelling and blistering of the hand and the ultimate melting of his flesh from the bones. Amputation was the only solution to save this young man’s life. This degeneration into infection … Continue reading “Teenager’s Hand Destroyed by High Tension Electrical Wires”

Best Gore Member with Huge, Swollen Blister

Holy shit, is it just me or was yesterday a little bit weird on here? Lots of interesting little conversations going on. Stars must have lined up or something. Anyways… Today’s Edition of Best Gore Members Rock is brought to you by Best Gore member, ironworker5. He earned himself a huge, swollen blister that I’m … Continue reading “Best Gore Member with Huge, Swollen Blister”

Thai Woman’s Suicide Leaves Her a Ghastly, Blistered, Bloater

A Thai woman in her late twenties opted out and did so by hanging herself in the bathroom of her Bangkok condo. She must not have had anyone too close to her as she was not noticed missing until three days had passed, and her discovery probably had more to do with the stench emanating … Continue reading “Thai Woman’s Suicide Leaves Her a Ghastly, Blistered, Bloater”

Thai Monk Hanged Himself and Turned Bloater

You know, every once in a while, a bloater comes along that is so disgusting, so awesomely vile that it leaves an indelible impression on the mind. I feel that this is one such bloater. A 25 year old Thai monk hung himself in his monastery room during a period of study and was not … Continue reading “Thai Monk Hanged Himself and Turned Bloater”

Giant Blister Squirting Liquid Everywhere

Since you all loved the nasty ass tattoo and nasty ass maggot lips, how about another? This time, a giant ass blister squeezed and shooting a big stream of clear liquid. Then, the wrinkled, deflated skin peeled away. Don’t know exactly how the man acquired such a beast of a blister but it very well … Continue reading “Giant Blister Squirting Liquid Everywhere”

Bloated Bodies of Man, Wife and Three Children Suffocated by Generator Fumes in Nigeria

Ikorodu, state of Lagos, Nigeria. A man had recently bought a generator to provide his family with electricity but out of fear of it being stolen, he decided to keep it inside his two room home he shared with his wife and three children. Keeping the generator running, eventually filled the place with toxic fumes … Continue reading “Bloated Bodies of Man, Wife and Three Children Suffocated by Generator Fumes in Nigeria”

Young Woman Suffering from Pemphigus Vulgaris

Hails to my fellow SOB’s. This is a 24-year-old woman who is suffering from an autoimmune disease known as Pemphigus Vulgaris. Pemphigus is a family of autoimmune disorders where antibodies actually attack it’s host rather than an outside threat. This particular variant, Vulgaris, causes the immune system to produce antibodies which attack specific proteins in … Continue reading “Young Woman Suffering from Pemphigus Vulgaris”

Arm Severely Burned by High Voltage Electricity

This photo was sent to me by a Best Gore member from Canada who wished to remain anonymous. Electricity is a mean ruler. You enter her reign, you better know what you’re doing and wear protective clothing cause one wrong move and you’re entering a world of pain (or a grave). Fellow in this photo … Continue reading “Arm Severely Burned by High Voltage Electricity”