Mexican Cops Put On Show of Sparks Getting Electrocuted on Street

In the free and sovereign state of Morelos (that’s its official title), México, two cops put on a show for commuters when they got electrocuted and began twitching and throwing sparks around. According to the info I got, the electrocution was “sparked” by the cops screwing something up while installing a module of sorts. Props … Continue reading “Mexican Cops Put On Show of Sparks Getting Electrocuted on Street”

Brazilian Man Keeps Being Fried by Electricity on Top of Utility Post for Minute

In Brazil, a presumably suicidal man climbed up a utility pole and messed around the live wires. Eventually, he made a shortcut with his body and got zapped. We’ve seen similar situations multiple times before, but in the previous cases, the person got zapped for a second and fell to the ground. The fellow in … Continue reading “Brazilian Man Keeps Being Fried by Electricity on Top of Utility Post for Minute”

Transformer Explosion Near Wedding Function in India Kills and Injures Multiple People

Eleven people reportedly died and 22 were injured when a transformer exploded near a wedding function in Khatloi village in Shahpura near Jaipur, Rajasthan state, India. Among the deceased is an unborn baby whose mother was seriously injured. Doctors tried to save her and the baby, but the baby succumbed. The mother remains in serious … Continue reading “Transformer Explosion Near Wedding Function in India Kills and Injures Multiple People”

Train Surfer Catches Fire and Spectacularly Sparks As His Body Burns

From the information I received, the incident happened in South Africa, in the Vaal region on the October 28, 2017 (not sure if accurate). Best Gore member @Flemdog explains: A common occurrence in South Africa – black male thought it would be smart to ride the train to work, however he did it via surfing … Continue reading “Train Surfer Catches Fire and Spectacularly Sparks As His Body Burns”

Devotees Attending Ramdevera Fair Get Accidentally Electrocuted

Ramdevra is village in the state of Rajasthan in India. The village houses the temple dedicated to Baba Ramdevji – a saint who took Samadhi, ie conscious exit from his mortal body. He is regarded the incarnation of Lord Vishnu and is highly revered by people of all castes, creeds, and religious backgrounds. During the … Continue reading “Devotees Attending Ramdevera Fair Get Accidentally Electrocuted”

Two Painters Die Electrocuted While Painting Gas Station in Mato Grosso, Brazil

Two workers were electrocuted while painting a gas station in Campos de Júlio, a municipality in the state of Mato Grosso, located about 692 km from the state’s capital city of Cuiabá, in Brazil. The incident happened on Wednesday August 16, 2017. According to the Civil Police, the victims were identified as 24 year old … Continue reading “Two Painters Die Electrocuted While Painting Gas Station in Mato Grosso, Brazil”

Cambodian Man Suffers Electrical Burns to Arms and Crotch

In the Preah Sdach District, Prey Veng Province, Cambodia, a man suffered serious electrical burns to both arms and the crotch area. One hand had to be amputated at the forearm, while the other remained attached, but swollen and the arm had to be sliced lengthwise to release the pressure. I don’t know if the … Continue reading “Cambodian Man Suffers Electrical Burns to Arms and Crotch”

Worker Fatally Electrocuted While Proofing Roof in Saltillo, Mexico

Juan Antonio Salazar Sanchez, who was proofing the roof of a vulcanizing shop, died after accidentally coming into contact with a high voltage power line. He was shocked with 13,200 Volts of raw electric power. Juan’s corpse was hanging off the roof ledge for several minutes, because his workmates did not have the means to … Continue reading “Worker Fatally Electrocuted While Proofing Roof in Saltillo, Mexico”

Copper Thief Found Burned to Crisp Next to Transformer

A copper thief seeking personal enrichment at the expense of everyone else got zapped back to reality and beyond, when the transformer he was apparently trying to steal wires from struck back and fried him to a crisp. Hopefully he got roasted before he could remove any wires, as that would screw up power delivery … Continue reading “Copper Thief Found Burned to Crisp Next to Transformer”

Painter on Roof Electrocuted When His Brush Pole Touches Power Lines

A painter apparently working off a rooftop touched the nearby power lines with the pole of his brush, and got electrocuted. The video shows smoke rising from his limp body as the electric current keeps frying his ass. I don’t know where the video is from, but Best Gore Member @Heisenberg101 noticed that at the … Continue reading “Painter on Roof Electrocuted When His Brush Pole Touches Power Lines”