Mexican Cops Put On Show of Sparks Getting Electrocuted on Street

In the free and sovereign state of Morelos (that’s its official title), México, two cops put on a show for commuters when they got electrocuted and began twitching and throwing sparks around. According to the info I got, the electrocution was “sparked” by the cops screwing something up while installing a module of sorts. Props … Continue reading “Mexican Cops Put On Show of Sparks Getting Electrocuted on Street”

Brazilian Man Keeps Being Fried by Electricity on Top of Utility Post for Minute

In Brazil, a presumably suicidal man climbed up a utility pole and messed around the live wires. Eventually, he made a shortcut with his body and got zapped. We’ve seen similar situations multiple times before, but in the previous cases, the person got zapped for a second and fell to the ground. The fellow in … Continue reading “Brazilian Man Keeps Being Fried by Electricity on Top of Utility Post for Minute”

Naked Woman Climbs Utility Pole, Lands on Ground with Snatch to Camera After Zap

According to the info I got, this happened in the Philippines. The video shows a woman, apparently high on drugs, naked on top of a utility pole. She keeps messing around, grabbing various wires and moving from a wire to a wire. Eventually, after climbing to the top of the pole, she grabs the wrong … Continue reading “Naked Woman Climbs Utility Pole, Lands on Ground with Snatch to Camera After Zap”

Worker Electrocuted While Fixing Wires on Utility Pole in Argentina

This CCTV video allegedly from Argentina shows a worker fixing overhead power-lines on top of a utility pole when he suddenly stiffens up, as his mates try in vain to free him from the grip of the electric current that somehow went live on him. According to the info I got, the worker got killed … Continue reading “Worker Electrocuted While Fixing Wires on Utility Pole in Argentina”

20 Year Old Fatally Electrocuted While Frolicking with Friends in Fountain

A 20 year old man died after suffering an electric shock at Praça Pompílio Silva, in the center of the municipality of Santo Augusto, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. The victim was identified as Félix dos Santos Soares. According to the Civil Police, Felix and a friend bathed in the fountain of the Square, when … Continue reading “20 Year Old Fatally Electrocuted While Frolicking with Friends in Fountain”

12 Year Old Boy Electrocuted Due to People Stealing Electricity with Hooks

This happen in Bihar, India. A 12 years old boy was electrocuted by dropped live wires while riding his bicycle. According to Best Gore member @sagar_jungrana72: This happens because people of that place try to steal electricity by using hooks(you can see hooks attached to the wire). Most uncivilized and uneducated people in India do … Continue reading “12 Year Old Boy Electrocuted Due to People Stealing Electricity with Hooks”

Man Falls from Utility Tower in Apparent Suicide in Oued Ellil, Tunisia

In the town of Oued Ellil, Manouba Governorate, Tunisia, a man was filmed falling to his death from a utility tower. According to the information I got, the man committed suicide. The video shows him climbing to the top of the tower and messing around until he gets an electricity zap shorcutting the live wires. … Continue reading “Man Falls from Utility Tower in Apparent Suicide in Oued Ellil, Tunisia”

Transformer Explosion Near Wedding Function in India Kills and Injures Multiple People

Eleven people reportedly died and 22 were injured when a transformer exploded near a wedding function in Khatloi village in Shahpura near Jaipur, Rajasthan state, India. Among the deceased is an unborn baby whose mother was seriously injured. Doctors tried to save her and the baby, but the baby succumbed. The mother remains in serious … Continue reading “Transformer Explosion Near Wedding Function in India Kills and Injures Multiple People”

Train Surfer Catches Fire and Spectacularly Sparks As His Body Burns

From the information I received, the incident happened in South Africa, in the Vaal region on the October 28, 2017 (not sure if accurate). Best Gore member @Flemdog explains: A common occurrence in South Africa – black male thought it would be smart to ride the train to work, however he did it via surfing … Continue reading “Train Surfer Catches Fire and Spectacularly Sparks As His Body Burns”

Devotees Attending Ramdevera Fair Get Accidentally Electrocuted

Ramdevra is village in the state of Rajasthan in India. The village houses the temple dedicated to Baba Ramdevji – a saint who took Samadhi, ie conscious exit from his mortal body. He is regarded the incarnation of Lord Vishnu and is highly revered by people of all castes, creeds, and religious backgrounds. During the … Continue reading “Devotees Attending Ramdevera Fair Get Accidentally Electrocuted”