Motorcyclist Runs Into Cable Used to Tow Truck Across Road by Tractor

This video is like a rerun of the video we saw at Best Gore before. A truck finds itself in need of a tow, so a backhoe tractor comes with a towing cable, and attaches it to the truck across the road. The next thing you know, the woman filming goes total Allahu Snackbar with … Continue reading “Motorcyclist Runs Into Cable Used to Tow Truck Across Road by Tractor”

Worker Pushes Scaffold Into Overhead Power Lines, Gets Electrocuted

A worker electrocuted himself by pushing the scaffold he was working with into overhead power lines. The fuck up was in an essence identical to this trio’s. The message should be very clear to everyone working on a scaffolding – always check and double check by having somebody else look for overhead powerlines before moving … Continue reading “Worker Pushes Scaffold Into Overhead Power Lines, Gets Electrocuted”

Construction Site Worker Falls and Get Impaled Across Abdomen with Rebar

At a construction site, a worker somehow fell and landed on an unfinished wall with a rebar sticking up. The metal speared him across the abdomen, leaving him unpleasantly stuck with no means to relax his upper or lower body. According to the info I got, the victim is a Cambodian man. The language spoken … Continue reading “Construction Site Worker Falls and Get Impaled Across Abdomen with Rebar”

Concrete Slab Falls on Young Mother from Roof of Apartment Building in Russia

Seven months ago, a young Russian woman named Olga Klintsova, a mother of a little girl named Katya, was propping the door open to get the pram with the child into the apartment building in the city of Murmansk where they live, but a concrete slab fell from the roof overhead, and smacked her hard … Continue reading “Concrete Slab Falls on Young Mother from Roof of Apartment Building in Russia”

Index Finger Injured While Working with Wood

A woodworker was ripping a 1×2, when the long plank bounced up and hit his index finger. 32 stitches later, the injury started to heal, but the infection formed under the nail, requiring the doctor to rip it completely out. Props to Best Gore member @infect3d-Tr1p for the pics:

Young Butcher with Hand Perforated by Skinning Knife

Video shared by Sadjan.I from Switzerland shows his friend who recently had an accident in his work place. The friend is a butcher and got his hand perforated by a skinning knife. The knife was covered with pork fat, which infected the cut, causing the swelling seen in the video. Thanks a lot for the … Continue reading “Young Butcher with Hand Perforated by Skinning Knife”

Polish Man with Hand Injury Left to Wait in Hospital, Loses Finger

Video from Poland shows a man with a serious hand injury, being made to wait in hospital for treatment, despite dripping blood on the floor due to the severity of the injury. The guy was allegedly made to wait for almost 4 hours before being seen by a doctor. By that time the supply of … Continue reading “Polish Man with Hand Injury Left to Wait in Hospital, Loses Finger”

Draining of Burn Blister Caused by Stepping on Soldering Gun

Today’s edition of Best Gore Members Rock is brought to you by Best Gore member @lifeisdeath, who stepped on a soldering gun with a bare foot, and drained the burn blister by popping it with a needle: January 4th – I was working drunk outside repairing TVs and amplifiers. I left my soldering iron on … Continue reading “Draining of Burn Blister Caused by Stepping on Soldering Gun”

Worker Pushing Boxes Into Industrial Shredder with Feet Gets Sucked In

In the city of Shah Alam in Selangor, Malaysia, a foreign worker was killed after his lower body was sucked into an industrial shredded and minced up. The incident happened in a cardboard box factory. It is understood that the worker was a 25 years old Nepalese man. His job was to feed boxes set … Continue reading “Worker Pushing Boxes Into Industrial Shredder with Feet Gets Sucked In”

Chinese Worker Sucked Into Machine and Spun Round and Round

CCTV video from a workplace in China shows the worker getting suck into a machine and spun round and round and round and round… Wearing loose clothing while working on machines with fast spinning bits is a sure fire recipe for disaster. Props to Best Gore member @hugsthemuffin for the video: