An Asian Champions League football player Adel Kolahkaj came very close to losing his arm (or life) after a grenade thrown onto the field exploded a second after leaving his hand.
Adel Kolahkaj who plays for Iran’s Sepahan FC noticed a device on the pitch, casually picked it up probably thinking it was a piece of harmless debris and tossed it away. The device exploded into a fireball just as it was at a safe distance from the footballer.
The incident occurred during a quarter-final game between Sepahan FC and Al-Ahli SC of Saudi Arabia played at Shahr Stadium in Iran. Some Australian A-League teams including Adelaide United compete in the same tournament. Some reports say it was not a hand grenade, but rather a firecracker which exploded – quite a pop for a firecracker.
Props to Best Gore member Cyaneyed for the video:
What People Searched For To Land Here:
- firework accident video
- firecrackers accident
- best gore fireworks
- throwing football into a window
- grenade accident gore
- bestgore firework
- best gore football
- throwing football into window
- bestgore firecracker