This is not the first time the Islamic State has released a beheading video that’s edited out James Foley style. I’m not sure what they’re trying to achieve by censoring themselves out like that. And like in other James Foley style videos, this video also includes an introduction of the next victim.
On Saturday, December 6, 2014, after 5 days of sustained attacks, the Islamic State of Iraq and Sham (ISIS) launched a massive offensive on the eastern Syrian city of Deir ez-Zor and seized part of the air base. Both sides reportedly suffered heavy casualties. Much of Deir ez-Zor province has been under control of the jihadists, but the Syrian army has protected the capital of the province, and used its military airbase to mount raids on the Islamic State.
One of the Syrian soldiers captured by the Islamic State during the offensive is shown being beheaded in the video below. The jihadists also forced him to kiss the boot of one of them. Another soldier shown at the end of the video is likely to be decapitated next.
Meanwhile, reports mount of the Israeli terrorists conducting their own air raids on Syria. Israel really wants to make sure their ISIS friends get all the support they need from them, and war criminal Benjamin Netanyahu wants to get re-elected in the March 2015 election.
Also, the UN observers in the Golan Heights published a report on the extensive co-operation between Israel and Syrian opposition forces. Anyone who fights Syrian people and their democratically elected government is heavily supported by the Israel. Like I said – Israel really wants to make sure their ISIS friends, and other Islamic extremists, get all the support they need:
- UN observers reported regular meetings between the IDF and armed Syrian opposition forces near UNDOF position 85, in the south of the Golan Heights, two kilometers from Kibbutz Ramat Magshimim
- The UN observed armed groups passing wounded to the Israeli side, and wounded being returned to armed groups in Syria after treatment in Israel
- There were 59 meetings at UNDOF position 85 between the beginning of March and the end of May, during which 89 wounded jihadists were brought to Israel from Syria for treatment, and during the same time, 19 jihadists went back to Syria after treatment in Israel
- Unknown supplies in crates were observed being delivered to the jihadists from Israel
- Further meetings between the IDF and the jihadists from Syria were held in UNDOF position 80 near Moshav Yonatan. SAA has officially complained to the UN that the site was used as an Israeli-supported “terrorist base”
Thanks UN for telling us what we have known all along. I mean, the US thank-you-for-your-service ZOG mercenaries have been training the jihadists in Jordan and Turkey from the beginning, and the administration was providing them with military, logistical and financial support. Did anyone really think Israel would not be directly involved in the coup?
Props to Best Gore member Baby14 for the video: