Today’s edition of Best Gore Members Rock is brought to you by Best Gore member @lady-lexis, who sent us the pictures of an Irish girl who’s foot got burned after a BBQ on a beach:
This happened a to a local girl here in Northern Ireland. After having a BBQ on the beach (using a small, disposable BBQ), she managed to step on the sand that had been under it and burned her feet, the right one quite badly. Apparently, the pain was incredible and shots of morphine didn’t even touch it.
Thanks for sharing the pics with us, @lady-lexis. I wonder what her foot looks like now: