Today’s edition of Best Gore Members Rock is brought to you by Best Gore member @durga, whose child burned her hand touching a bottle with boiling hot water:
I feel like a shit mom for this happening, but this my 2 year old’s hand after she pushed a bottle I was filling with scolding hot water (cause she was mad I said no) that was under the water dispenser. I think she would have been fine had she not started frantically pulling off skin.
That hand seems burned badly enough to be serious regardless of whether skin was pulled off or not. Hope your daughter heals well. Thanks a lot for the pics, @durga: