Sick images here showcasing the result of a sixteen year old boy who had touched high tension wires. The photos show the initial burns, swelling and blistering of the hand and the ultimate melting of his flesh from the bones. Amputation was the only solution to save this young man’s life. This degeneration into infection and necrosis occurred over a two week period.
No special makeup effects can ever rival the horrific shit that happens in real life. Brutal.
Bad-ass props to YourNextExGirl for the images.