At a burger joint in San Miguel, Buenos Aires, Argentina, a group of teenagers was set on fire when a shitty waitress mishandled burning decoration torch.
The young people were sitting around the table to celebrate the birthday of one of them. The waitress showed up to put some more fuel to that thing, but apparently spilled it on the burning flame and sparked a fireball.
According to the backinfo I got, one of the girls suffered fatal burns, and two guys are fighting for their lives in hospital.
Props to Best Gore member @belladona for the videos. Here’s the CCTV footage of the torching:
Here’s also a short aftermath video, at the end of which there is a glimpse of the body of the girl laying on the floor burned to a crisp: