Emmure is a deathcore band from Queens, New York. On May 7, 2013 while performing live in Moscow, Russia, the band’s frontman Frankie Palmeri was electrocuted, seized up and fell on stage. As can be seen from the video, the guy who tried to help him received a jolt as well.
The electroshock was powerful enough to incapacitate Frankie Palmeri, rendering the band unable to finish out their set. They apologized profusely to their fans on Twitter and promised to make up for the botched concert soon.
Apparently the stage wasn’t wired safely, which resulted in the singer’s electrocution.