Girl Electrocuted While Making TikTok Video on Roof in Indonesia

Girl Electrocuted While Making TikTok Video on Roof in Indonesia

Girl Electrocuted While Making TikTok Video on Roof in Indonesia

That Best Gore saves lives has been thoroughly documented and backed up with testimonies, but the pace at which mainstream platforms cause tragedies and cost peoples lives is so alarming, one Best Gore may soon not be enough to keep people safe.

In Bekasi, a city on the border of Jakarta in West Java, Indonesia, a teenage girl, a student at a high school, was electrocuted while making a TikTok video on the roof of her house. Apparently, she touched the live wire when she reached for her phone that fell and landed on the wires.

The 14 year old girl identified only as “D” was electrocuted and burned to death.

Props to Best Gore member @zachariel007 for the aftermath pic and the video of the electrocution:

Author: Vincit Omnia Veritas

Best Gore may be for SALE. Hit me up if you are interested in exploring the purchase further and have adequate budget.

128 thoughts on “Girl Electrocuted While Making TikTok Video on Roof in Indonesia”

  1. She’s gonna get whipped now for not covering up properly.

    A few years ago Prince Philip (Greek Husband of UK Queen) got a lot of hassle and called a racist by the press for making a comment when he saw a messily wired fusebox on a factory visit that “It looks as if it was put in by an Indian.” The truth is that if you go round the Western world we all have wiring codes and safety rules and stuff is done properly, whereas every lamp post in China, India, Fuckheadistan etc. looks like an explosion in a spaghetti factory, with people legally or illegally tapping their power off it. This girl here is just reaping the benefits. Us Westerners should pour all our foreign aid into installing gas mains in every street of every shithole country out there and then sit back and let them do their thing. The results would keep us entertained for years 🙂

  2. that’s what happens when you steal power with a bare wire. you get electrocuted to death it would be a good way to kill someone just dare them to touch that wire and watch them cook. she didn’t even have a nice set of tits and probably has a pussy that smells like shit.

Leave a Reply