Indian Man Nose Dives from Utility Pole After Accidental Electrocution

Indian Man Nose Dives from Utility Pole After Accidental Electrocution

According to the information I got, this happened at Bodla crossing in Agra, India. The video shows a young man climbing up a utility pole, and then coming back down by way of gravity when an accidental electrocution puts an abrupt end to his adventure.

The guy appears to literally nosedive, and judging by the aftermath footage, he probably did land on his noggin for an instant death.

Props to Best Gore member @momox for the video:

Author: Vincit Omnia Veritas

Best Gore may be for SALE. Hit me up if you are interested in exploring the purchase further and have adequate budget.

94 thoughts on “Indian Man Nose Dives from Utility Pole After Accidental Electrocution”

  1. AHAHAHAH!! Most efficient CPR that i’ve ever seen, just compress every inch of his body untill he comes back to life! πŸ˜†

    Whats with Indians and air horns anyways? Is it one of their main life-goals to have a vehicle with one or something? Geeeesh… looks like fucking children whenever they have a new toy…

      1. In here they are just used as a last resort to alert some other driver. πŸ˜€ It just seems that they use their horn for EVERYTHING though…
        Start the car, honk…
        Press a pedal, honk…
        Change gear, honk…
        Turn on the road lights, honk…
        See a hot babe, honk…
        See a friend in the street, honk…
        See their arch-enemy, honk…
        See a randome person, honk…
        Use turn signs (if they even have them), honk…
        Turn a corner, honk…
        Honk, honk… πŸ˜†

      1. They probably dont believe that noise polution is actually a thing… Maybe they are all deaf in there, wich wouldnt surprise me since they dont take regular showers anyways, and thus i dont believe they even wash their ears… πŸ˜†

        1. Right ? It’s funny how they don’t care to take showers & wash their ears but interested in bathing in holy rivers with floating corpses & turd nuggets. But no matter how much ear wax they’ve got, spiders, moths & roaches still manage to get deep in their ear canals. So as you can see, the hearing loss they suffer can either be turd nugget induced , ear wax induced or insect induced or a combination of all 3 of those. Or it might be from them ear fucking each other with their pencil dicks and leaving semen in there too. But all & all, I think they should consider providing their tourists with earplugs upon arrival so that they won’t suffer from honking induced hearing loss when it’s time for them to return back to their kuntrees lol πŸ˜†

          1. This was an amazing read. I laughed so hard I almost squirted some piss out. But in all honesty everything you said has truth behind it.

  2. Does anybody else remember those commercials from the 90s about the monkeys playing around power lines? At the end they would get fried and the man would say something like don’t monkey around with power lines. It might have just been a local thing but I just remembered it for some reason.

  3. Funny how they just happened to be filming him for no apparent reason. I think somebody was playing a prank on poor Ramjeet and flipped the power back on when he got all the way up. I also think the guy with the annoying horn was in on it too.

  4. Someone probably offered him half a Rupee to climb up there and clean off some bird shit. Indians will do anything for money; like blind their own children and cut the ligaments on their legs (all well documented) so that people might feel sorry enough for them to throw some coins their way, when their parents send them out begging on the streets. Anything for money.

  5. Baaaahahahahahahaaaaaa what would we do without idiots in Third World shit holes???

    There is nothing accidental about climbing a pole with high voltage lines and touching them even if you didn’t intend on dying. What the fuck else could you possibly expect?

Leave a Reply