Man Standing on Top of Train Electrocutes by Touching Overhead Powerline

Man Standing on Top of Train Electrocutes by Touching Overhead Powerline

Man Standing on Top of Train Electrocutes by Touching Overhead Powerline

This video is from a Melda town railway station near ABA Ghani Khan Choudhury Sarani, English Bazar, West Bengal, India.

In the video, a man standing on top of a train touches the overhead powerline and gets electrocuted.

Just before he makes contact with the high tension wire, it looks as though someone threw something at him, perhaps in an attempt to make him go down. What it really does is make him reach for the wire and turn himself into a ball of flame. He remains standing for the next second or two, burning like a torch, before finally falling on the rooftop.

Props to Best Gore member @edward63 for the video. Not the first time something like this happened in India:

Author: Vincit Omnia Veritas

Best Gore may be for SALE. Hit me up if you are interested in exploring the purchase further and have adequate budget.

122 thoughts on “Man Standing on Top of Train Electrocutes by Touching Overhead Powerline”

  1. 100,000 degrees running through his body. You could hear the volts. How did it feel to him? Ahh he will be ok in the morning after a few advil. I think if he had a raw hamburger patty in his hands it would be very well done and crisp

  2. A decade ago
    I never thought I would be at twenty-three
    On the verge of spontaneous combustion
    Woe-is-me
    But I guess that it comes with the territory
    An ominous landscape of never ending calamity
    I need you to hear
    I need you to see that I have had all that I can take
    And exploding seems like a definite possibility to me

    So pardon me while I burst into flames
    I’ve had enough of the world and it’s people’s mindless games
    So pardon me while I burn and rise above the flame
    Pardon me, pardon me, I’ll never be the same

    Not two days ago
    I was having a look in a book
    And I saw a picture of a guy fried up above his knee
    I said, “I can relate” ’cause lately I’ve been
    Thinking of combustication as a welcomed vacation from
    The burdens of the planet earth
    Like gravity, hypocrisy, and the perils of being in 3-D
    But thinking so much differently

    Pardon me while I burst into flames
    I’ve had enough of the world and it’s people’s mindless games
    So pardon me while I burn and rise above the flame
    Pardon me, pardon me, I’ll never be the same
    Never be the same, yeah

    Pardon me while I burst into flames
    Pardon me, pardon me, pardon me

    So pardon me while I burst into flames
    I’ve had enough of the world and its people’s mindless games
    So pardon me while I burn and rise above the flame
    Pardon me, pardon me, I’ll never be the same

    Pardon me, never be the same, yeah

    Incubus.

  3. Thank you, this was absolutely gorgeous to watch, i think this has to be 1 of my top clips on this website due to extravagance alone, The sound, death, victim and witnesses make this a joy to watch, The sound is stunning and hearing when his body hits the floor.

    Although electrocution from such a place would certainly be instantaneous death or very close, i find electrocution such a lovely way to die fortunately a way to ensure death without risking the possibility of survival and in a state the would leave you unable to try again is in the glorious U.S , Electricity has always fascinated me to fault.

    Nevertheless i love this clip to see such a inherently beautiful and almost necessary in today be so lethal to the things it helps.

  4. Its about ampers because people survives thunder blasts, sometimes almost without scratch but this is situation when you have 1000000 volt but 0,000001 amper. However, when you have standard electric socket with 230-240 volt vut with 0,1 amper you can die already so with more than 1 amper and i suppose it was far than that you are burnt to crisps like our friend did

Leave a Reply