In a gang-related execution that took place somewhere in Brazil, a man kneeling in front of two gunmen with guns pointed at him seems to act cool in hope that it would earn him some sympathy with the gangsters by giving them two thumbs up. It didn’t.
Best Gore member @pedro-hawk provided the translation of the dialogue in the video:
– Do you recognize that you put PCC’s ideology on your status?
– I posted it, I posted it.
– Did you post it? Do you recognize it?
– So you’re now a declared enemy.
– It´s the PGC here… IT’S PGC, damn!
PCC (Primeiro Comando da Capital) is, as we know, the largest drug trafficking gang in Brazil.
Thanks a lot for the video and translation, @pedro-hawk. Porra: