Reply To: Why I believe Jews are the smartest race in the world.

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Why I believe Jews are the smartest race in the world. Reply To: Why I believe Jews are the smartest race in the world.

GDPR Harvester
Keymaster

@john-singleton-mosby

You are right. I didn’t make it clear when I wrote it but the 144,000 are Spiritual Israel; the rest of the true Christians are the “other sheep” that are referred to in John:

John 10:16

16 “And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; those too I must bring in, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd.”

The two folds that Jesus refers to are the 144,000 of Spiritual Israel and then the general true Christians from the rest of the world. Contrary to popular belief though, the 144,000 were not all selected from first-century Jews who accepted the New Covenant. Many say that they were chosen from the 12 tribes but if you look in Revelation you’ll see that the names of the 12 tribes there when talking about the 144,000 are not the same as the original 12 tribes. Whilst the bulk of them probably were from the first century, many have been chosen from throughout the following 2 millennia up to the present day.