Reply To: Disgusting Man Oppresses Woman on Internet with Facts and Logic – RAAAPE!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Disgusting Man Oppresses Woman on Internet with Facts and Logic – RAAAPE! Reply To: Disgusting Man Oppresses Woman on Internet with Facts and Logic – RAAAPE!

GDPR Harvester
Keymaster

You’re right there, @1purple8 . The whole world has become professionally offended and what was considered decent humour is now deemed offensive. We all know what the stereotypical woman was like decades ago and we know we’ve moved forward since those times, but to start clambering all over people who still laugh and joke about such stuff is just ridiculous. Women claim to be much tougher nowadays yet many of them can’t take a joke when fun is poked at them; and the so-called tough men have become weak, and they pander to the women because they’re scared of not getting pussy. Well, here’s one guy who’ll still take the piss out of anyone and I’ll also happily laugh with those taking the piss out of me; if anyone doesn’t like it they can kiss my white, hairy ass. The only time that kind of thing isn’t right is when it’s an unfounded, personal attack one someone. That, I agree, probably just goes across the line. I’ve always said that no one gives offence, people only take offence, and those that do need to toughen up a bit. 🙂