Reply To: Male Victim of Assault Hands Female Aggressor Pussy Pass, But Denies It Later

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Male Victim of Assault Hands Female Aggressor Pussy Pass, But Denies It Later Reply To: Male Victim of Assault Hands Female Aggressor Pussy Pass, But Denies It Later

itsplaster
Participant

Would you stop already? Jesus. I did NOT find her actions funny. I made fun of her for falling to the floor holding her face in an overly-dramatic way after she was struck. That was funny because it seemed as if she was trying to get attention. I did NOT laugh at her actual attack on the man. Re-read my comment and that should be clear. You simply changed it around to make it seem as though I said something that I did not. That entire accusation is bullshit. And you are very guilty of ad hominem attacks yourself which would also make you a hypocrite. I never seek you out and call you names. YOU always seek me out and call me names. So again, please stop making things up to fight about. Thanks, again.