Reply To: Disgusting Man Oppresses Woman on Internet with Facts and Logic – RAAAPE!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Disgusting Man Oppresses Woman on Internet with Facts and Logic – RAAAPE! Reply To: Disgusting Man Oppresses Woman on Internet with Facts and Logic – RAAAPE!

Soorenho
Participant

The video posted by haydolf is somewhat disturbing… Rapingpsycho is correct that first video is so full of bullshit… I can totally tell what parts were twisted in order to accommodate the theory…
In the beginning there was only a single point called a singularity and out of the blue it blew up in what is known as the big bang…
Let’s say that it really was thought that made it explode the only thing that you’re leaving behind is that thoughts and humans have only been around since Adam and Eve which can’t be no more than some 8 thousand years ago more or less prior to that thought was only existent in between the gods
and humans (as in me and you) were non existent prior to Adam and Eve…
satan is not Jesus Christ, Jesus is the Son of God…
Lucifer is not even a real entity no more, God must’ve taken the angel’s name at the time he was expelled from heaven, kinda like a police officer being fired and turns in his badge…
Once Lucifer is now satan or death or the devil and he’s not the all seeing eye, he’s not our creator he’s the biggest deceiver to ever exist… he’s the father of lies…
Lucifer means light bearer and he was one of God’s first creation and possibly the most beautiful creation of God… God had assigned Lucifer the duty of taking care of things in heaven while God was busy doing some other shit and had deposited the most amount of power on this once great angel, he possessed the most power aside from God…
But that power turned corrupt and it got to him and he abused that power and he even found it in his heart to try to over throw God from the hierarchy and wanted to take over God’s role…
Lucifer actually believed he could beat his own creator and be better than God… God being omniscient and omnipotent He caught up to the evil plan and quickly took action by placing the curse of death unto Lucifer and all angels that choose to follow him…
That’s how death is born, it is the direct result of Lucifer’s actions, he was kicked out of heaven and casted into the earth where he brought the curse of death with him and this might have happened some 500 million years ago, or whatever earliest fossils carbon dating suggest…

I can really keep going but I choose not to, just know that haydolf’s video is nothing but half-truths and/or twisted-truths if not wicked lies…