Reply To: Disgusting Man Oppresses Woman on Internet with Facts and Logic – RAAAPE!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Disgusting Man Oppresses Woman on Internet with Facts and Logic – RAAAPE! Reply To: Disgusting Man Oppresses Woman on Internet with Facts and Logic – RAAAPE!

GDPR Harvester
Keymaster

@haydolf_hittler

My comment to the video you posted:

“Well, I watched part 1 and I think I’ll skip 2 to 7. And before anyone labels me as asleep, dumb, a sheeple or whatever else, the reason why I’m skipping parts 2 to 7 is because part 1 is so full of inaccuracies that I can only expect more from the rest of it.

Shame really, I have a real interest in this kind of stuff.”

Your response to my comment:

“Watch the whole series not just part 1. it gets alot better trust me.”

So why all the hate towards Soorenho? ( @hommicydal )

Soorenho made the same point that I did but went into more detail, a lot of which I agree with, though there are a few biblical inaccuracies in it but nothing of real significance. As for it being “your” video, I doubt Soorenho meant that it was you who made it, just that it was you who posted and recommended it.

I’ve seen quite a few alternative theories and many of them just twist facts to fit their ideas. From what I saw in part one it just seemed like it was going to be another of those videos. Sure I can watch the rest but the fact is it’s flawed right at the start. If you’re building a house but the foundations are flawed, what’s the point of building the rest of it? You know it’ll come crashing down eventually.

If someone disagrees with you then challenge them with facts and arguments. Ranting achieves nothing.

Just my 2c.