Reply To: Disgusting Man Oppresses Woman on Internet with Facts and Logic – RAAAPE!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Disgusting Man Oppresses Woman on Internet with Facts and Logic – RAAAPE! Reply To: Disgusting Man Oppresses Woman on Internet with Facts and Logic – RAAAPE!

Soorenho
Participant

Plaster not that I gives a fuck about the reason why but I’m just curious… what is it with you and stepping up to defend haydolph/happy every time their cyber social interaction with others doesn’t seem to be going smooth…
Why do you feel the need to present the information you do which is only your own personal pov about said person… are you maybe worried about the way their image is perceived and assume that they’re not being liked so you feel the necessity to intercede for them…
Almost as if you subconsciously acknowledge that said person has a dark side that you know it won’t be easily accepted but you get involved and act like a public relations manager…
You make it seem like if these guys are defenseless…
I guess I can see why you got lots of people hating the way you are.
If I wanted to join the wagon and ride along I could but I won’t cause you already have enough dislikers and besides I’m more of a liker than a disliker so…
Like I said IDGaF I’m just curious.