Reply To: Disgusting Man Oppresses Woman on Internet with Facts and Logic – RAAAPE!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Disgusting Man Oppresses Woman on Internet with Facts and Logic – RAAAPE! Reply To: Disgusting Man Oppresses Woman on Internet with Facts and Logic – RAAAPE!

@psychotherapist…you keep responding and mediating as if I need your fucking 2c….I don’t give shit what you say…I don’t need to calm down…I say what I want when I want…and it appears you simply are an undercover white knight…I’ve noticed your subtle doting on certain people on here…as far as your cliche sayings such as “you don’t have to say you’re (blank) people can see it” that’s all it is cliche with a side of banality. And if I’m deepening the matter and I am misogynistic…wouldn’t that be one of my objectives….and if it is one of my objectives…wouldn’t it appear to be working? Anyways you can keep mentioning me but don’t fool yourself into thinking that you have any diplomatic finesse through rhetoric or reason over my dispositions. They will remain as is….as I truly don’t give a flying fuck…see what I’m nasty of???