Reply To: BestGore Females

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies BestGore Females Reply To: BestGore Females

lYUNGHITLERl
Participant

esoteric prana, many people have viewpoints I do not agree with and I do not believe they seeking validation. What I am talking about is what you and dre, and the few others to a lesser extent, are doing- which is seeking female validation by agreeing with the female just because they are female.lol. Dude, do you really think I have NOT encountered everything you all have said, before? As for the abuse, You seem to only notice when I give it but dismiss it when I receive it……..Biases cause this. And you are very biased as I just pointed out. Making simple observation is not abuse. If you are offended please stay off the intrawebs and stay off my thread.You sound like the typical censoring bully from the west.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it” – some wise man

on that not…..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUcm59n97i4I guess the longtime members must have overlooked the fact based writings on Adolf Hitler here on BG …….LOL go figure…..