Reply To: Explain the difference

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Explain the difference Reply To: Explain the difference

Oh, sou you’re a MGTOW. That explains a lot… even though the MGTOW guys I follow on Youtube and other sites are A LOT more intelligent than you are in your “logic”. And of course you continue to make your false claims and assumptions. For instance – I’m no conservative, yet you call me one. I said the right to bear arms should be universal, still you somehow managed to make up in your twisted little brain that I only want people that agree with me to bear arms. You’re a fucking insane liar.

Of course muslims don’t scare me, only Islam apologists like yourself make use of such stupid arguments. You must believe in islamophobia don’t you? What a joke.

They never harmed you, so you don’t care. That’s all you have to say about the alliance globalism/statism/leftism forged with Islam? I don’t even know what to say to you anymore. In fact, I’m not going to say anything. I’m done talking with someone that ignorant, it feels like talking to a stone. You’re blind to everything going on around the world maybe except for the misandry since you call yourself a MGTOW, but at this point I have my doubts if you’re really MGTOW, most who claim to be in fact are not.

You are the other side of the feminist coin, equally worthless. Now go ahead, continue to make false claims about my views and other stupid “arguments” and comparisons.