Reply To: FUNDRAISER TO HELP EQUIP MARK WITH MEANS TO KEEP POSTING

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Announcements FUNDRAISER TO HELP EQUIP MARK WITH MEANS TO KEEP POSTING Reply To: FUNDRAISER TO HELP EQUIP MARK WITH MEANS TO KEEP POSTING

IP Config
Participant

Ok so let me look for and dust some shit off. Have to see if what I have is going to be adequate of if I have to order a few parts like a better Hard Drive. Even if that’s needed, it shouldn’t be a huge problem depending on how much space he needs. Which is something you may want to ask him. An SSD is more expensive than a standard Hard Drive but could be do-able depending on the size required. By size I mean how many gigabytes of storage he needs/wants. As far as screen size goes, not much I can do to change what I have here. I’m thinking 15 inch ish? But still have to verify. But I believe I can get it together with an operating system. Again something you may want to ask him about. I have multiple copies of multiple versions of Windows and can give from Win 7 to Win 10. Some people like an older OS because they can tend to be more stable, with different security features. Either way, if I have the answer to those questions, I will have a better idea of what I need to piece together.