Reply To: Mainstream Press Worships Disgustingly Obese Land Whales

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Mainstream Press Worships Disgustingly Obese Land Whales Reply To: Mainstream Press Worships Disgustingly Obese Land Whales

Mr Spock
Participant

I think that people are generally attracted to others that are made the same as them.
An average guy would find an average built woman attractive, because he subconsciously relates to that.
And I think the same applies the other way, i.e. average women prefer average men.

There is no way the aesthetic of large people appeals to the masses, because most people can’t relate to that.
It’s a sign of poor health, with possible heart failure, reduced fitness, etc. I would like to see how these oversized men and women sit on aeroplane seats or inside a car, or even in cinema seats. Must be very hard.

In the UK, there was once a Marks & Spencer ad on TV where a naked fat woman stands on top of a mountain and proclaims: “I’M NORMAL!”

Yes, of course you are. There are 100 shades of normal, and it’s good to feel good about yourself. It’s just that we don’t celebrate being normal. Normal is fine, but nothing to shout out from the top of a mountain.