Reply To: Cock Carousel

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Cock Carousel Reply To: Cock Carousel

Anonymous
Inactive

@karmen40! I had to actually have them removed because they were stuck. Unfortunately, this happens several times a year. Not the surgery, but the stones. It’s hereditary on my dads side. Kidney problems, infections, and stones…been getting them since I was 17.

I’m sorry to hear about your brother. I wouldn’t wish a stone on my worst enemy. The pain is so intense that nothing helps. There isn’t a position known to man that will cause you any comfort.

I remember the first time I had a stone. I was shopping for moms bday. I was in the store and started hurting. At first it was an ache in the back side and then it stopped. Stones don’t hurt unless they are mov8ng. Thought everything was fine. Was walking through the mall with my friend and the pain was so intense, I fell down and couldn’t even catch my breath. Took my breath away and here I was in the mall, laying on the floor, curled up like a baby, crying because I hurt so bad.