Reply To: FUNDRAISER TO HELP EQUIP MARK WITH MEANS TO KEEP POSTING

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Announcements FUNDRAISER TO HELP EQUIP MARK WITH MEANS TO KEEP POSTING Reply To: FUNDRAISER TO HELP EQUIP MARK WITH MEANS TO KEEP POSTING

thedre
Participant

Hello fellow S.O.B.,s I would like to thank our kind Members who have Donated to Our Fundraiser so far, as your actions speak volumes, on your devotion to our beloved best gore, and our Brother Mark, for all that he continues to
do for us all while keeping it up, and running for us all to enjoy.

But with this being said, i would also like to mention that i am quite surprised, and saddened that the turnout i was
so, so hoping for, from members who had voiced their willingness to help out just a few short weeks ago, have not produced any results. I understand perfectly that times are tough for many these days, but i was hoping for a little more of our Respected Veterans to Join Us in this (Only the 2nd Fundraiser ever held in Best Gore’s 10 Year History).

We now have only 3 DAYS LEFT in this our attempt at helping keep Best Gore Alive, as Mark Cannot Possibly Operate all this workload without the proper tools to achieve his goal of continuing to offer us our 2nd. home. Best Gore has become For myself over the years much more that just a place to see gore, it became a place where i have made some great friends, or (Family You Can Say) that Have always shared their ups downs, good times, and bad.

What it has also done for myself, and countless others i’m sure, is that it became a place that provides us with a sense of security, just knowing that we have sincere friends that are always willing to help when one of us is in need, and just the though of loosing this place that so many of us love and look forward too everyday, is something that i do not even want to begin entertaining, as i’m sure would be hard on many of us if Best Gore was to ever close down. 🙁

So i am pleading for your Help and Support,,, And i will do so For The Last Time “PLEASE” My Beloved Best-Gore Brothers And Sisters, Help Support this so Important Cause by Donating Any Amount, it does not matter how small because it is the thought that counts, and it shows how much we really do care about Mark, And Best-Gore as a whole. ****Because Together We Stand Strong,,, But Divided We will inevitably Fall**** 🙁