Reply To: Would you let a guy suck your dick for $$$

Best Gore Forums Fapping Corner Naked Boys Would you let a guy suck your dick for $$$ Reply To: Would you let a guy suck your dick for $$$

About ten years ago i was seeing some rural clients for business. It was fucking hot ,over 100 degrees so i was tired.

I got to my hotel and was checked in by an obviously gay concierge and given a can of soda of my choice.the policy at the time was a free drink of soda on checking in during the summer.

I went up to my room and stripped naked and lay on bed as i was dead tired ,hot and too tired to take a shower.so i just crashed out .

I awoke hours later.my lower leg above ankle had been shaved in one strip with my shaver that i had unpacked before laying down.

Now either i did it whilst sleepwalking or someone else did it and i have no history of sleepwalking. Who else could get to me behind locked hotel door?

So i suspect gay concierge did it to tell me he paid me a visit.i always feel there may be a movie of me out there like chevy chases wife in national vacation movie!