Reply To: Dear Sir, Please shit in this pot

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health Dear Sir, Please shit in this pot Reply To: Dear Sir, Please shit in this pot

GDPR Harvester
Keymaster

@hopingfornemesis

I just think that some things should be done discreetly and not arranged by gossipy staff. Imagine this: in the office, which is usually in view and open to the general waiting area, a voice rings out, “Hey, Julie! Mr PsychoTheRapist is 60 tomorrow, can you send him a dump trunk in the mail and ask him to do a shit test for us? Ta, love!” Now every member of staff and possibly quite few patients in the waiting area all know my business….something that’s supposed to be confidential. Doesn’t seem right to me. Ok, an extreme scenario but not out of the realms of possibility. I’ve heard stuff about patients from the staff talking loudly that I really shouldn’t have heard. Stuff like this should be discreet.

It’s not about embarrassment; hell, we all poop….yes, girls, you too – obviously we know girls don’t fart because they can’t keep their mouths shut long enough to build up the pressure but they do poop. Can you girls imagine being in a waiting room and a gobby staff member comes out and says in front of everyone, “Miss Poppy Daily, could you take this pot to the toilet and give us a sample so we can check there’s nothing wrong with your bowel?” How would that make you feel? Again, another extreme example, but I’m just trying to make the point: discretion, please; privacy, please, and as few people involved as possible.