Reply To: Lying Thief, Manipulative Junkie, Mother of 2 (schizophrenic?)

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Lying Thief, Manipulative Junkie, Mother of 2 (schizophrenic?) Reply To: Lying Thief, Manipulative Junkie, Mother of 2 (schizophrenic?)

GDPR Harvester
Keymaster

Junkies… Some times good mothers are tagged irresponsible, deceivers and incapable to deliver a decent upbringing to their children because of the sporadic use of cannabis. I have no experience with hard drugs to advise on that but it seems a really fuck up situation that indeed require external help. Personally, I have no trust in schizophrenics at all and your question mark leaves me questioning. Are you asking us if she is? It is indeed a lot easier to give advise from outside because all we have is what you give us. There is certainly more you didn’t share and more that you don’t know. I can only wish things improve for all of you and that you are able to make the right choices with what you have. As for been posted under Gender Studies not all single mothers are monsters but I certainly don’t want any near me. Statistics and personal experience!