Reply To: Police Are Heroes

Best Gore Forums Gore Related Police State Police Are Heroes Reply To: Police Are Heroes

GDPR Harvester
Keymaster

Thank you very much @empty-soul for your take on racism. Very enlightening, I trust what you wrote is not just for me but everyone. Still, thank you very much. I happen to agree with most of it except your take on the socioeconomic aspects. Maybe there is no solution for them, maybe with all measures in place in their favor those problems would still persist, but it should not be ignored that a recent past still influences things to this day. Abolition happened much later in South America (especially Brazil) and all African problems can’t be blamed on their own fault, just like the impact of dictatorships in Latin america permeates to this day. But, black people are overwhelmingly racist and with government’s green light for them to be I just had enough. #blacklivesmattermademeracist

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621658/BBC-turn-trainees-WHITE-Job-applicants-stunned-told-corporation-wants-people-ethnic-minority-backgrounds.html