Reply To: It's now a felony to tell someone to commit suicide?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events It's now a felony to tell someone to commit suicide? Reply To: It's now a felony to tell someone to commit suicide?

xunseenx
Participant

“I just don’t think it was murder. She used words. She did not actually kill him.”

yeah, fairly sure charles manson used that same argument… 😀

here’s the thing, she didn’t just say something like, “oh, fuck off, go kill yourself” in the heat of the moment. these two people were dating and were entrenched in each other’s lives. constant communication for a good deal of time. when you are that co-dependent and you’re both suffering from mental illness, the combo is already likely to have rough patches. for her to know that her boyfriend/friend was suicidal and use this as a constant, sneaky and obvious tool is just fucked up. she straight u peer pressured him into it at the end. he was terrified, just terrified and in extreme physical and emotional pain during the attempt. very doubtful he would have gone through with it if she wasn’t right there coaching him on.

if you read the details of exactly what happened and what was said… it’s pretty fucking disturbing.

i don’t know that i believe she is guilty of murder or anything, but she is guilty of being a horrible person and she needs to be punished in some way.

bullies are the scum of the earth and i hope that all of them end up in a BG video one day.