Reply To: WHERE WE LIVE, AND THE INCREDIBLE TRUTH THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM US ALL

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events WHERE WE LIVE, AND THE INCREDIBLE TRUTH THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM US ALL Reply To: WHERE WE LIVE, AND THE INCREDIBLE TRUTH THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM US ALL

thedre
Participant

NOW THAT I KNOW WITH 100% CERTAINTY THAT WE DO LIVE ON A DOME COVERED FLAT PLANE, I CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW ANYBODY ELSE CANNOT SEE THAT IT IS COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO BE SPINNING EASTWARDS AT 1039 MILES AN HOUR, AT THE EQUATOR, AND FEEL ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHILE GLUED TO A FAKE BALL.

#1- WHY HAS NASA BEEN UNABLE TO SHOW US ALL, A CONTINUOUS, AND UNCUT SATELLITE VIDEO OF OUR WHOLE EARTH WHILE ZOOMING IN ON AUSTRALIA UNTIL WE CAN SEE PEOPLE WALKING, CARS DRIVING, PLANES FLYING, WHILE COMPLETELY UPSIDE DOWN. THIS WOULD BE 100% PROOF THAT WE LIVE ON A JOKE OF A BALL EARTH, NO???

#2- MY STEPDAUGHTER IS AN ARCHAEOLOGIST THAT HAS BEEN STATIONED AT THE NORTH POLE, FOR THE LAST THREE + YEARS NOW. AND BECAUSE SHE IS AT THE FARTHEST POINT FROM THE EQUATOR AND IT,S SUPPOSED EASTWARD SPIN OF 1039 MILE AN HOUR, SHE SHOULD BE SPINNING ON HERSELF EASTWARDS, AT OVER **5000 MILES AN HOUR** LIKE A FIGURE SKATER DOING A NEVER ENDING PIROUETTE, BUT SHE FEELS NOTHING,,, ABSOLUTELY NADA,,, ZERO,,, FUCK-ALL,,, EXCUSE ME FRENCH, LOL. NOW HONESTLY,,, DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE WHATSOEVER TO ANY OF YOU???

#3- IF THE MOON IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIDES, THAN WHY IS IT SELECTIVE WHEN IT COMES TO HUNDREDS OF OTHER LARGE BODIES OF WATER, LIKE FOR EXAMPLE, THE GREAT LAKES, THE DEAD SEA, AND SO ON, AS IT DOES NOT AFFECT THEM WHATSOEVER, WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE AN EQUAL GRAVITATIONAL PULL ON ALL BODIES OF WATER, LARGE, OR SMALL, SALT, OR FRESHWATER, SHOULD MAKE NO DIFFERENCE, NO???

#4- IF YOU TAKE A NICE LONG LOOK AT THE MOON, AND IT,S THOUSANDS OF SUPPOSED IMPACT CRATERS, HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED THAT ALL OF THE CRATERS ON IT ARE **ALL PERFECTLY ROUND**? APPEARING AS THOUGH EVERY SINGLE SUPPOSED ASTEROIDS, OR METEORS THAT STRUCK IT, HIT IT EXACTLY 100% DEAD-ON?? THIS IS EXTREMELY RARE, IF NOT COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE, TO HAVE EVEN ONE OF THEM HIT THIS MOVING TARGET HEAD-ON, LET ALONE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM DOING SO, NO???

#5- HOW COULD A POSITIVE PRESSURE SYSTEM CONSISTING OF AIR, OXYGEN, AND WATER, (LIKE OURS) CO-EXIST NEXT TO A NEGATIVE PRESSURE SYSTEM LIKE THE SUPPOSED VACUUM OF SPACE IS SAID TO CONTAIN, NO AIR, OR OXYGEN (LIKE SPACE) WITHOUT A SOLID SEPARATION BARRIER DIVIDING THE TWO??? ***THIS IS 100% IMPOSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE*** AND CANNOT EVER HAPPEN. AND THIS HAS BEEN PROVEN BY MANY TRUE SCIENTISTS INCLUDING NIKOLA TESLA HIMSELF, BUT HAS BEEN KEPT HIDDEN.

#6- IF THE SUN IS 93 MILLION MILES AWAY, AND THE MOON 238 THOUSAND MILES AWAY AS CLAIMED BY THE NASA, THEN HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO CLEARLY SEE CLOUDS PASSING BEHIND THEM, AS OBSERVED QUITE REGULARLY???

#7- IF WE ARE ON A GLOBE EARTH, THEN HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE 3 FULL DAYS OF 24 HR. SUNLIGHT IN THE FAR NORTH ARCTIC REGION WITHOUT HAVING 3 FULL SUNLESS DARK NIGHTS IN THE FAR SOUTH LIKE AUSTRALIA NEW-ZEALAND , SOUTH AFRICA, AND SO ON DURING THIS SAME PERIOD??? IF YOUR ANSWER IS THAT THE SAME HAPPENS IN THE SOUTH ANTARCTICA REGION, WELL IT HAS BEEN PROVEN, AND FILMED OTHERWISE, AND IT DOES NOT HAPPENS.

#8- IF WE LIVE ON A GLOBE EARTH, AND THE EQUATOR IS THE CENTER LINE THAN WHY CAN WE OBSERVE DIFFERENT SEASONS ALTHOUGH SHORT, IN THE FAR NORTHERN REACHES OF THE ARCTIC, WITH WILD FLOWERS, ELK, MANY BIRD SPECIES, AND ARCTIC FOXES, JUST TO NAME A VERY FEW, LIVING THERE QUITE COMFORTABLY. BUT AT THE SAME EXACT LONGITUDE IN ANTARCTICA, THE SAME CANNOT BE SAID AS YOU CANNOT FIND A SHRUB LARGE ENOUGH TO EVEN MAKE A TOOTHPICK OUT OF, AS STATED BY CAPTAIN JAMES COOK. AND BESIDES THE EMPEROR PENGUINS, EVEN SEAGULLS ARE RARELY SEEN, AS THE TEMPERATURES ARE ABOUT -25 TO -35 DEGREES COLDER THAN **AT THE EXACT SAME PARALLEL IN THE NORTHERN ARCTIC** WHERE THEY ENJOY WARM SPRING, AND SUMMER MONTHS. ANTARCTICA IS A BORDER WHICH SURROUNDS US, KEEPING ALL OF THE OCEANS WATER INSIDE, AS DEPICTED IN THE ALEXANDER GLEASON,S FLAT EARTH MAP THAT SHOWS THE HIGH ANTARCTICA ICE WALLS, THAT CAN REACH 1 MILE HIGH , AND UP TO 2 MILES DEEP TO THE OCEAN FLOOR IN SOME AREA,S. THIS MAP HAS BEEN USED BY ACCOMPLISHED SAILORS FOR DECADES INCLUDING CAPTAIN COOK HIMSELF WHO HELPED MAP OUT, **AND COOK EVEN NAMED SOME OF THE DIFFERENT AREA,S** THAT HAD LESS ICE ON THEM, IN ORDER FOR HIMSELF, AND A DOZEN OF HIS FELLOW SHIPMATES TO LAUNCH SMALLER BOATS IN ORDER TO LAND, AND EXPLORE SOME OF IT,S RUGGED SHORES. THIS CAN BE ALSO SEEN ON THIS MAP, THAT MOST OF YOU PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF OR SEEN BEFORE, AS (AGAIN) IT WAS WELL HIDDEN FROM US ALL, AND NEVER TAUGHT IN SCHOOL. WITH THIS ALEXANDER GLEASON,S FLAT EARTH MAP, WHICH IS (SCIENTIFICALLY CORRECT, AND MUCH MORE PRECISE THAN ANY GLOBE EVER) SHOWS IN DETAIL THIS SURROUNDING ICE WALL, AND LAND MASS, AND HAS BEEN USED FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS BEFORE, WITH THE HELP OF SEXTANTS ONLY. COPERNICUS HIMSELF DREAMED-UP THIS HELIOCENTRIC JOKE OF THE GLOBE EARTH THEORY, 500 YEARS AGO, THAT WE WERE ALL MADE TO SWALLOW-UP WHOLE IN OUR SCHOOLS OF INDOCTRINATION, WITHOUT EVER EVEN QUESTIONING ANY OF IT FOR OURSELVES, OUT OF FEAR OF BEING RIDICULED. AND IT HAS REMAINED SO UNTIL A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN AN EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT, BRAVE, AND RETIRED UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR HIMSELF BY THE NAME OF “”ERIC DUBAY””, DECIDED TO BLOW THE DOORS WIDE OPEN ON THIS IMPORTANT SUBJECT, PROVIDING A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF (TESTED, AND REPEATED PROOFS) TO GO ALONG WITH IT, AND BACK IT UP. AND SINCE THEN MILLIONS, UPON MILLIONS OF INDIVIDUALS THE WORLD OVER, MYSELF INCLUDED HAVE THOROUGHLY INVESTIGATED IT, AND HAVE COME-UP WITH THERE VERY OWN CONCLUSIONS. AND IF YOU **TRULY** AND HONESTLY INVESTIGATE IT FOR YOURSELF, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY ZERO CHANCE THAT YOU COULD EVER BELIEVE IN THE GLOBE EARTH LIE AND BASELESS THEORY, AS YOU WILL HOPEFULLY DISCOVER FOR YOURSELF, **THE MIND BLOWING TRUTH** AND THE SENSE OF COMPLETE FREEDOM LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER FELT BEFORE, AS YOU FIND-OUT WITH 100% CERTAINTY THAT THERE IS A GOD AFTER ALL, AND THE FACT THAT WE ARE MUCH MORE THAN JUST MONKEY-MEN, AND NEANDERTHAL DESCENDANTS, THAT WERE CREATED BY CHANCE, AND A (BIG BANG THEORY) CROCK OF SHIT JOKE. AND THAT WE ARE NOT JUST WORTHLESS, AND MEANINGLESS INDIVIDUALS, BUT INSTEAD YOU WILL REALIZE FOR YOURSELF THAT WE ARE ALL SO MUCH MORE THAN THIS.

I HAVE OPENED THE DOOR FOR YOU, MY BELOVED BEST-GORE FAMILY, BUT YOU MUST DECIDE TO ENTER YOURSELF AND BEGIN THIS INCREDIBLE JOURNEY, AS ****I PROMISE YOU ALL**** THAT YOU WILL NEVER LOOK AT OUR EARTH THE SAME AGAIN, ONCE YOU FIND THE TRUTH FOR YOURSELVES. I HAVE UPLOADED THE ALEXANDER GLEASON MAP IN ORDER FOR YOU ALL TO START YOU OFF ON THE RIGHT FOOT. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS LOOK-UP THE INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF PROOFS ON THIS FORUM PAGE, AND ALL YOUR QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED, IF NOT HIT ME UP, AS I WOULD BE HONORED TO HELP YOU OUT AT ANYTIME. 🙂