Reply To: What is a reasonable length of time for long distance marriage?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else What is a reasonable length of time for long distance marriage? Reply To: What is a reasonable length of time for long distance marriage?

GDPR Harvester
Keymaster

@itsplaster

Here is my two cents for what it’s worth. Something has to give concerning your both working so far way from each other or something is going to give on the marriage side. Both of you have needs, and I’m not only talking about sexual needs, I’m talking about the need to not be alone. It’ll start with a friend who is listening and consoling and you know where it will end up finally. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder; I don’t think that’s true. If the two of you had recently met on vacation and were conducting a bit of a long distance relationship afterwards then it would be ok. But you are both used to each other’s company and now that has been taken away. I see nothing good in this situation for you both. One of you may have to suck it up where work is concerned and move out to where the other one is or I feel your marital status is going to be in jeopardy in the future at some point. I hope I’m wrong.

S.