Reply To: PROOF OF JEWISH CONTROL OVER OUR NATIONS

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics PROOF OF JEWISH CONTROL OVER OUR NATIONS Reply To: PROOF OF JEWISH CONTROL OVER OUR NATIONS

@theprotocolsofzion

Oy vey, you again with your islamophobic, racist, antisemitic conspiracy theories!

Talking seriously now, if you browse down a little bit this forum you’ll find one of my posts where I share a recent documentary that was made last year and is called “Europa – The Last Battle”. It talks everything about jewish control over Europe, since the beginning. You’ll have to make notes but man, it is worth it. True knowledge. It has over 12 hours of content and it was very well produced, fancy stuff like The Greatest Story Never Told.

There’s also a whole part talking about the Holocau$st®, which I recommend feeding it to bluepilled normies first. This documentary should be mandatory, you’ll love it. Here’s part 1:

Notice how it was posted only a month ago, that’s because (((they))) keep shutting it down. And other parts are affected by that new censorship tactic that Youtube is using where there are no comments, no related videos, you can’t access the channel and that video will never appear in the related videos of another video.

Here’s part 8 about the Holocaust:

Take your time guys and watch it. Eye-opening mandatory documentary.