Reply To: Did Jesus Exist?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History Did Jesus Exist? Reply To: Did Jesus Exist?

GDPR Harvester
Keymaster

He did exist, however he did not preform any divine miracles or anything like that.
Look at it this way:
The year is 50 B.C. The mentality and intellectual capability of humans isn’t yet developed enough.
You are someone who is ridiculously wealthy, you have a shitload of property, shitload of slaves, guards, your own army etc. (something like a King, but not necessarily a king).
You realize that since people aren’t too intelligent at the moment it is easy to manipulate them, however you need something that’s just gonna blow their minds, something that will be the answer to all of their questions, not realizing they are in your trap. Getting something like this is really hard, you need something that will make assure mass manipulation. The first thing that comes to your mind is religion.
Folk-lore, stories of ancient kings and beasts passed down from generation to generation, sure a ”King” such as yourself is smart enough to realize the fact that these things are purely man-made, that God doesen’t exist, and that people think about Religion just because they can’t handle the fact that there is no thing beyond this life.
So, you decided that the easiest way for mass manipulation would be to make people believe in divine things, things nobody has ever seen before, things that seems unrealistic and impossible to do. But even among the earliest of civilizations, there was always the seed of doubt implemented in those who are capable to see beyond your lies and deceits. So you need something fresh, something ”Divine” people will actually see with their own eyes. And this is where it begins.
Since basic human rights haven’t been established at this moment of history, you being the wealthy ”King” you are, you go to a nearby village, it isnt a big village, counts roughly about 10 houses with less than 100 people living there. The village survives on its own agriculture, and they don’t communicate with outsiders at all. Excellent, you burn down the village, kill everyone except one virgin girl and one baby boy (at this point its about 6-4 years BC, you have devoted many of your resources and wealth making up the perfect story which would later be known as religion). You are the person raising the boy, teaching him all kinds of tricks and schemes of how to preform stunts that seem miraculous, using the latest knowledge of alchemy to make it appear as water has been turned into wine, disguising people into looking like Leapers just to have them cured by no other than the miracle boy himself, and last but not least falsely injuring him in the chest while he is hanged at the cross, just to have him return 3 days after.
YOU BECOME THE MAN WHO HAS CREATED GOD AND RELIGION.

– I can write so much about this, but i will try to keep it simple with the text above, i hope all you who read this get my point. If you really think that HUMANS weren’t capable to preform something like the things i stated above, than you my friend are indeed a fool.