Reply To: MUST WATCH!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics MUST WATCH! Reply To: MUST WATCH!

@thedre

You fucking racist! I knew you were a nazi, I KNEW IT!

But yeah, I did get my bloody baby cock sucked dry by good ol’ Rabbi Solomon Foreskinberg. I was only a baby so I can’t remember anything but at the time it was said NO ONE was able to cut and suck a baby’s cock better than Rabbi Solomon. He already died unfortunately, and is now buried in holy Israel awaiting for the coming of the Messiah (which is when all goyim are going to become slaves to us joos. It’s in the Torah, look it up!).I already educated you goys about circumcision in another post, so I’m just going to copy and paste what I said.

“Penis cutting (and penis kissing/sucking) is a holy practice in the form of medicinal art. It’s not enough that us jews have our holy rugelachs mandatorily cut, we infiltrated in medicine in countries such as the US to make sure most goys out there also have kosher tra-la-las. Me as a doctor already performed 6 million circumcisions, but only in white boys of course. And then I sold their foreskins to beauty companies such as SkinMedica to make skin creams such as the ones used by the lovely Oprah Winfrey.”

– Dr Shlomo

What’s the problem with male genital mutilation in babies? We only do it with White boys so I don’t get what you antisemitic golem is so pissed off about. And it’s not like we do it against their will, I never heard a baby say “No please, don’t cut my pee-wee!”. If I had the ability to foresee which baby goys were going to become white supremacist nazis I would suck their bloody baby cocks myself!

Circumcision doesn’t ruin anyone’s life, it is for the betterment of life. Only nazis object to having their son’s penis mutilated by us. What other reason could there be for such ridiculous objection?

You are a fucking white male fascist, homophobic, transphobic, fatphobic, xenophobic, islamophobic, racist, bigoted, white supremacist, christian nazi who wants to gas all of us joos again! I will smear the foreskin cream made with YOUR foreskin all over my face before going to sleep today, you nazi! Hahaha!