Reply To: WHICH RACE IS THE UGLIEST? WHICH RACE IS THE MOST ATTRACTIVE?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics WHICH RACE IS THE UGLIEST? WHICH RACE IS THE MOST ATTRACTIVE? Reply To: WHICH RACE IS THE UGLIEST? WHICH RACE IS THE MOST ATTRACTIVE?

thedre
Participant

THE JEWS Take this prize hands down, as i will provide Names That You Can All Look-Up Afterwards!

– Large Crookeder than A Pretzel-Noses. And Yes, Boys, & Girls, (Crookeder) Is A Real Word, lol)
– Crooked Overlapping Teeth,,,
– Inbred looking Close Together Cross-Eyes,,,
– Little Slat-Mouths, especially on Men in General, but Much More Noticeable On Rabbi’s Hummm,,, Wonder Why, LOL??
– Dirty, and Wrinkled Shirts, & Skirts,,,
– Extremely dirty houses, or homes,,, i have witnessed this personally on more than one occasion, while renovating
– Long unkempt dirty Fingernails, full of Young underage Boy’s Fecal Matter,,,
– Extremely Bad Anal-Cavity Breath, like 2 of my Past, (very short termed), Doctors had,,,
– Extremely unkempt, and Greasy hair, full of dandruff, and other mystery creepy-crawly’s in it,,,
– Extremely, gut wrenching Smelly, and Dirty Dog Hair Filled Cars, that are full of Garbage,,,
– Long, twisted Crut-Filled Toenails complete with dry crusty black crust under the heals, complete with toe-jamb
– Either Super Tall, & skinny, with a Fat Head, or Super Short with a Basketball Sized Stomach, & Yellow Teeth

I Was Going To Provide A List Of Jew-Ugly’s,,, Butt This Would Have Taken Me ALL NIGHT, And Used-Up Ton’s Of Mark’s Bandwidth, so unfortunately you will have to look it up yourselves. 😉