Reply To: THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT. THAT'S BULLSHIT CIA PROPAGANDA

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT. THAT'S BULLSHIT CIA PROPAGANDA Reply To: THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT. THAT'S BULLSHIT CIA PROPAGANDA

@1purple8

Hello, Lovely Fags. Sadly my parents had nothing to do with my education. They are great parents, I mean it, but their political knowledge is very scarce. My father for instance likes to call himself “right-wing” but in reality he is a bluepilled globalist. He loves Obama, support jews no matter what and is literally addicted to mainstream media channels. He only uses the internet for Facebook. I’m currently in the process of trying to redpill him but that’s a tough one since he’s old and thinks he already knows everything.

Everything I know I learned it by myself. I always was an autodidact kind of guy with literally everything, but I only got started in history, culture and politics about 3 years ago when I was 15. I’ve been actively studying these subjects since. As for higher education, well, the education system is a failure made to break people down, brainwash them and turn them into sheep. I’m also constantly improving myself – body, mind and spirit. Soon I’ll be entering Medical School, but don’t worry, I’m not going to be that kind of (((doctor))) if you know what I mean.

Thanks for asking.