Reply To: JEWS AND RABBIS SAYING JESUS IS MESSIAH

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics JEWS AND RABBIS SAYING JESUS IS MESSIAH Reply To: JEWS AND RABBIS SAYING JESUS IS MESSIAH

thedre
Participant

God, And Jesus are two different people, as clearly stated in the Bible, but these same Jews are taking advantage of the ones that are uneducated in the many different religions, and bibles, in order to confuse the populace. They will then make a Jesus/God as they are calling them one, and the same, lol, come-out of the night sky with a cover of chem trails full of reflecting, and very light flaky Barium, and Ultra-Fine Aluminium mixture, before lighting-it up by using Project Blue Beam, and a little help from Cern, creating strong updrafts, along with their mobile cloud making machines that they have already have had in the southern U.S. States of Texas, Louisiana, and also in the Nevada desert. They have been in full testing mode, and operation for over a full decade now, with Cern at the ready on the French, and Swiss Border. Do not trust any churches, or organized religions, as i pray to my God when completely Alone, by Myself. I Also only read, and trust my 1800th. Century Version of the King James Teachers Bible that describes in Genesis how our Flat-Earth Was Truly Created, With A Firmament Above holding-in our air, and all of the Stars that you can clearly see inside the firmament that goes around us in order for us to mark the days, months, and the years, and for signs also! The Sun was also created for days and the Moon for nights also for seasons, dates, and signs. Russian Orthodox-Christians also use a Russian King James Bible During their Regular 2 Hour Sunday Service. All fagottery, whether Male, Female, Bi-Sexual, or tranny’s are strictly prohibited, and outlawed, Punishable by long Prison Sentences. Any form of perversion Whatsoever in public, like Gay, or Lesbian-Parades, or even even kissing, unless it is done between a Male and female, and it’s a reasonable type of kiss, or small tap on the ass is, overlooked unless Gay Related. I Trust, and Respect The Russian Government, and all of their no nonsense policies in regards to the Jew-Problem that is plaguing the Western world, and corrupting their kids. Like George Soros, & co. even his own Country of Hungary kicked him the fuck-out. Russia is much more advanced with their electronic weapon systems and overall toughness of their Spetsnaz Troops that the NATO Punks shake in there boots when anyone even mentions these tough sons of bitches, that are fearless motherfuckers. And this is where i would want my family relocated if the Jews ever want to start WW-3 , and because they are simply Much Better Family Oriented, & They have Incredibly good Morals & the awesome non perverted, the excellent, and respectful child teaching ways, of Mother Russia alone, i would take over any Western Governments Extreme Perversion, and all their jew-cunt Pushing Ways of accepting with open arms these fucking freaks, like gay/lesbian/tranny’s