Reply To: JEWS AND RABBIS SAYING JESUS IS MESSIAH

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics JEWS AND RABBIS SAYING JESUS IS MESSIAH Reply To: JEWS AND RABBIS SAYING JESUS IS MESSIAH

@thedre

I’ve told you this before and I’m going to tell you again: don’t damage your reputation here because of this clown Svarg. Since I started to use this site and began to follow your posts I quickly noticed you believe in a flat Earth but I didn’t touch on the subject because I didn’t think it was worth it. When a discussion broke through all this clown Svarg managed to do was to avoid our questions and insult everyone who disagreed with him. Everyone who disagrees with the wise Svarg is an idiot, a retard and a jew. This includes the owner of this site because I’m pretty sure he doesn’t agree with a word Svarg has said so far. He totally embarrassed himself and has no credibility, none. He’s not on the same side here, man, he’s not. He’s more of a help to the other side than to us with this childish alienated behavior, clearly.

Except for this flat Earth thing we’re are all on the same page here regarding the JQ, Holohoax, White Genocide and so many other important subjects. So sometimes we’ll just have to agree to disagree and like Mr. Zion have said, we can always discuss anything in a civilized manner. It is as simple as that. That’s my honest advice to you, friend.

Stay well.