Reply To: JEWISH SUPERIORITY – FOR THE BIBLE (THAT THE JEWS WROTE) TELLS US SO!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics JEWISH SUPERIORITY – FOR THE BIBLE (THAT THE JEWS WROTE) TELLS US SO! Reply To: JEWISH SUPERIORITY – FOR THE BIBLE (THAT THE JEWS WROTE) TELLS US SO!

thedre
Participant

If After Watching The Video Above, You’s are Still Saying That We Live On A Ball-Earth, And That The Earth Is A Globe Spinning at 1039 Miles An Hour,Then it’s Either That,,,

#1 You’s *DID NOT* Even Watch The Video Whatsoever To Begin With,,,

#2- You’s Are Completely Lying To Yourselves, And Others,,,

#3- You Ego’s, And Manhood Is Just Too “Tough, & Big” To Admit That It Was Also Created By Our Loving God.

#4- Or,,, You’s Most Certainly Have To Be Suffering From Cognitive Dissonance,,,

#5- Or Furthermore,,, If My Assumptions End-Up Being Correct When I Say That, *I Honestly Think* That It Has To Do With All Of The Above Combined,,, Then Oh Boy,,, Do I Ever Have My Work Cut-Out For Me Yet. πŸ˜‰

#6- In All Of My Many Years And Experiences In (Working/Dealing With Water Levels,) The Levels They Provided-Us, And Sill Do To This Very Day, Are Paramount When Calculating The Right Downward Gradient Pitch, When Planning, And Prepping The Grading For Whole 10 Square Mile Subdivisions With Up To 350 Homes All Built At Different Heights, and levels. Cause The Whole Project Cannot Be Off By 8 Inches Per Mile Squared, EVER. But in 9 Miles,,, It Would Be (Off By 6-FEET MAN,,) Impossible, lol, as None Of The Homes At Or Nearing The End Of The Large Subdivision, Were Off By (6-INCHES,,, LET ALONE A WHOLE 6 FEET), Using NASA’s 8 Inches Per Square Mile Curvature Calculator. And As Per Stated, These, Some Of Them Being “”1 Million + Dollar Homes,”” They Are 100% Square & Plum, And Completely True, Without The Foundation Bolting Top Being Off Even 1/2 Inch, and that Is Taking In Consideration That No Surveyor, or Engineer Have Ever Calculated, Or Made Any Allowances For Any Such A Thing As *A CURVE, EVER*. Homes When Built on Hillsides, Cannot Be Off Plum/Square Whatsoever, with All Of Their Step Down Retaining Walls Holding Back Tons Of Earth, & Stone. And With All These Professional Engineers, and Surveyors, Building And Planning These Types Of Builds Every Year, It Would Be Quite The Cluster-Fuck,,,If Having Crooked Homes Falling Down These 100’s Of Foot High Hills, And Cliff Sides, Because They Forgot To Add The 6 Feet Of Curvature That Would Be So Easy To Do While Using The Autocad System That Does Not Lie, And Stays True, instead Of Them NOT ADDING THE GLOBE-CURVE, While Calculating The Grading, and Having Disasters Occur With Every New Build Eh???
IT IS EASY FOR US TO CALCULATE A HILL SIDE,,, MOUNTAINS OR OTHER GRADIENT PITCHES,,, SO WHY DO WE NOT HAVE TO ACCOUNT FOR THE EARTHS CURVATURE EVER guys! Think About it, and Use Your God-Given Senses While Doing So.