Reply To: Please Be Kind To The BG Females On International Women’s Day 2018

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Please Be Kind To The BG Females On International Women’s Day 2018 Reply To: Please Be Kind To The BG Females On International Women’s Day 2018

Lord Wankdust
Participant

@illegalsmile55

She didn’t eat the scones but the other staff at the meeting ate them. They were (of course) delicious. Overall I think I was just kind of surprised and taken aback a bit by her kind comments and friendly chat a few weeks back. The fact she also looks like Maggie Gyllenhaal turned a completely normal workplace conversation into an epic encounter in the mind of this fifty-something, lost dreamer. It certainly put a spring in my stride for a few weeks there but I’m afraid it really is a non-starter.
It has done me a favour though. It’s made me realise just how long it has been since I kinda felt anything. Just how empty my tank is. How there are whole parts of my thoughts that I don’t even visit any more. It has also made me realise that it doesn’t really take that much to change things, a few kind words, smiles and a bit of friendly chatter can be a real shot in the arm.
I don’t see any panty dropping happening anytime on any horizon. To tell you the truth I’d definitely want the smiling, laughing and friendly chat way above panty-dropping and draining my spuds just now. My soul has been a bit over-wintered these last few years and I’m not sure not sure how well my Mojo might spark up even with the most beckoning of panty-drops and the sweetest of bi-furcations. It would probably be fine with a bit of encouragement one of these days I imagine.